Thread: adventures

Downloads
    Uploads
    Has anyone made the effort to convert the 2nd ed BR modules? I don't actually have any of my old stuff (moving mishap), and don't have the time, or money to go find an old copy and do the work (due to work, school, wife, etc...). So if anyone has, and would like to share, I will be forever in your debt...

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have certainly considered this in the past, but never found the time. Most of the adventures I use in my campaigns are recycled 2E adventures, including a heap out of old Dungeon magazines where I just keep the map and the general overview and convert it for BR.

The one for our next gaming session is going to use an adventure from Dungeon 75 as a base, but set it in that unamed province south of Tuarhievel, which the PCs are going to be given a chance to claim as their own (as they aren't regent's yet).
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Thread Information