Thread: What is this?

What is this site all about?
    Is it a game commng out or has it already came out? I'm still tring to work it out!!!
    PLEASE TELL ME!!!
    ASH...
    If you see a guy in a business suit, say to yourself, "Damn Gryphon... I wish I had a mine I could slap on his face so he could run around going "Nooooo, I dont wana die..." GO GO GO"

Go To: RF Head Quarters for some cool Maps and MODs!

If that link is broken or down, try my alterative link Here
    ------------------
    ASHOUI2001 aka THE DETONATOR

+|-|E E//|) |S //E/R

Special Guest (Donor) morgramen's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This site is the granddaddy of Role Playing sites. It is the official Wizards of the Coast "Other Worlds" site run by fans for fans, of their Role Playing Setting known as "BIRTHRIGHT".

It's an RPG for D&D ala Dugneons and Dragons. The setting went out of print a few years ago unfortunately, so now it is soley fan based supported.

Hope that answers your questions, or else I've jsut been duuped into posting. ;)
    "You need people of intelligence on this mission... quest... thing."

So that means i cant buy it :'(
    ASH...
    If you see a guy in a business suit, say to yourself, "Damn Gryphon... I wish I had a mine I could slap on his face so he could run around going "Nooooo, I dont wana die..." GO GO GO"

------------------

+|-|E E//|) |S //E/R

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not unless you are lucky enough to find a copy somewhere, although I think all the boxed sets have been snapped up by now. We are working on a new version though, so you never know, new material may become available some day soon.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

So there not publishing any more Wizards of the Coast games any more, and you are makeing a Wizards of the Coast 2 game right? So when will it be coming out? Even though I have not even seen a screenshot or played the game :P Hope to see it on the market soon! :) I need to know if you can download Wizards of the Coast, because it sounds good and I like games where you have something better to do than walkaround doing nothing ;) I also like RPG games with magic! Magic is a cool weapon like on Diablo where you learn magic every time you go up a level (well almost every level :)) I hope to see a screenshot(s) for Wizards of the Coast soon and then download it after I see some screenshots! Also this site is one of the best sites I have ever come across! So I hope to see it become even better! Congratulations to the creator of this site! The two thumbs up!!! Thank You also to Raesene Andu and morgramen for helping me learn more about Wizards of the Coast!
    Thank You All!!!
    ASH...

------------------

+|-|E E//|) |S //E/R

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wizards of the Coast is not a game. They make games. Role Playing, Cards, Boards, you name they probably make it. On the Wizards of the Coast site you can purchase their different games. The one that this site is dedicated to is no longer in print. However, the true loyal finds are hoping that will change soon!
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the
    United Provinces of Cerilia
    "May Haelyn bring justice to your realm"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Any hope that WOTC will re-release Birthright material as a .pdf?

Downloads
    Uploads
    For a better answer to this question go to the 3ed part of this board. There is discussion of bringing Birthright back for 3rd edition.
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the
    United Provinces of Cerilia
    "May Haelyn bring justice to your realm"

Downloads
    Uploads
    And you can always look on Ebay for a copy of the Boxed set.
    Lord Shaene Conlynd
    Regent - United Provinces of Haelyn

Thread Information