Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok,I know the site has been up for awhile but dont you think its time to add some links? Im tired of seeing "nothing yet".One other gripe is that the download section is a mess.If i was a new player i would have a difficult time locating the the newest version.Its a complet cluster in their with several conversions and alot of unmarked stuff.Im just complaing because i want to see this site as the main portal for any newbies i send to learn about Bright and i dont want them to give up because of some minor techical issues.Thanks for all of the other hard work.

Prediction:
    Birthright in 2004 published again(watch my words)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow 20 views and no comments fromn any of you.Guess im odd man out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,

There is a relatively recently updated site with BR links. It can be found at:
    http://www.geocities.com/fearless_leader101/links.html
    I think this is about as good as it gets, and there is no need to duplicate the effort. Perhaps somebody could create a link from the BR.net menu and use this page as the 'official' links page for this community.

Cheers,
    Don E

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bullet,
    There is no 'team' that maintains the board's functions. There is really only 2 people. One that handles the mechanical features, servers, etc. and one that does the things you are commenting on. That one is Arjan.

The assumption I have is that being only a single individual with a job and life that must be maintained outside of this site (and the list serve by the way) {I hate it when real life gets in the way of my gaming } he is rather busy currently.

I wouldn't take the fact that he hasn't replied to the request/comment as anything personal or that he is ignoring you or anyone for that matter. I just assume that he is busy at this pint in time. Especially since he hasn't made any recent posts on any topic.

He generally addresses things fairly promptly and works on issues as he sets priorities.

Hope things are going well Arjan
    Duane Eggert

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Don E@Feb 23 2004, 07:51 AM
    Hi,

There is a relatively recently updated site with BR links. It can be found at:
    http://www.geocities.com/fearless_leader101/links.html
    I think this is about as good as it gets, and there is no need to duplicate the effort. Perhaps somebody could create a link from the BR.net menu and use this page as the 'official' links page for this community.

Cheers,
    Don E
    I once had a link to an offsite collection of BR links.. but the site disappeared so i had to remove it.
    I will incorporate Chris site asap

Arjan
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by irdeggman@Feb 23 2004, 11:50 AM
    Bullet,
    There is no 'team' that maintains the board's functions. There is really only 2 people. One that handles the mechanical features, servers, etc. and one that does the things you are commenting on. That one is Arjan.

The assumption I have is that being only a single individual with a job and life that must be maintained outside of this site (and the list serve by the way) {I hate it when real life gets in the way of my gaming } he is rather busy currently.

I wouldn't take the fact that he hasn't replied to the request/comment as anything personal or that he is ignoring you or anyone for that matter. I just assume that he is busy at this pint in time. Especially since he hasn't made any recent posts on any topic.

He generally addresses things fairly promptly and works on issues as he sets priorities.

Hope things are going well Arjan
    thnx duane,
    Everything is coming along again, it still will need some time till i can fully concentrate on BRnet again.

I stopped making adjustments to the surrent site as i am working on a moer conventional portal site.

Since BRnet is online i have made many adjustments and added many scripts and programs to it. Technically its a HUGE mess.

Whith this new design i want to clean up all the shit and make a better navigational site to suit all of us. even for newbies that dont know anything of BR.

I hope i will be in time to include a browsable version of the atlas as well as a online version of the BRCS.

but then, like duane said... i am doing this all by myself, and live (+my ex) is killing me at the moment, so please bare with me for a little while.

Arjan
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very cool and understandable.I wasnt complaing or throwing a time schedule.I was juist making observations ive noticed over time and was making it aware to the powers that be.Look forward to the changes you have planned arjan.

Thread Information