Thread: Site News?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Howdy Arjan,

I love your site! One thing that is particularly disorienting to me, however, is that there isn't any site news when you first go to www.birthright.net. It seems to be frozen in time, and one has to click into the community to realize the beating heart that goes on around here.

A lot of webmasters put a little something (sort of like that new at ENworld web part I see while I'm posting this) with site news on the homepage, to keep members in the loop with minimal effort. I'm assuming something like this exists, but I'm afraid I can't find it. I did see there's an announcement section in the forums, but that should be separate in my opinion.

So, my suggestion is to create a "site news" area, either on the homepage, on the menu bar, etc. If you already have one, then my suggestion is to make it easier to find from the homepage for the navigationally impaired (like me&#33

camelotcrusade
    Carpe DM

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are absolutely right, and i am working on a new sytem to enhance the site, but due to some occations i dont have much time to complete what i am building..
    so please bare with me for a while

Arjan
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cooool!

I'm looking forward to seeing the changes you make. Keep up the good work!

camelotcrusade
    Carpe DM

Thread Information