Edit:
    there is a new adress
    http://land.vortex.is/maps/maps.php

Downloads
    Uploads
    ok teaser What do i use to view it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    youll need to do rigth click on the link and do "Save target as" then you need to rename it as a .psd file, for it downloads as .txt .. I dont know the reason for it. bit it works thet way.

note thet all the difrent terrain type are of there own layer, and you can paste over it your favorit "terrain maping". making the mountains more mountain like and the forrest more forrest like.

happy times

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have taken 2 snaps and converted them to JPG

find them here at

Edit:

I have a new adress for them. and more

http://land.vortex.is/maps/maps.php

Downloads
    Uploads
    I made them with low qualety. the hig qualety file is the photoship file

Downloads
    Uploads
    What's the idea behind the Aduria section of the map? is it based on official material, or original material? I've always thought that the "world" of Cerillia is so rich and detailed that there was no real need to explore too much farther (just my opinion). Out of interest, does anyone have any idea how such a map would fit onto a globe?
    Sgt. Froggatt

Downloads
    Uploads
    The orginal idee is in the psd file as well. at the bottom, if you turn all the other layers off.

I have to been thinking about how the globe would look like. in more detail.

I would like to know if anyone have any maps / sketses or anything unofficial or official about the regions of aduria. I would love to add it to this map

Now there are other contenents even on the big celiria map. if anyone has anything of thet part. I would love to see.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Mr.Froggatt@Feb 5 2004, 12:00 PM
    What's the idea behind the Aduria section of the map? is it based on official material, or original material? I've always thought that the "world" of Cerillia is so rich and detailed that there was no real need to explore too much farther (just my opinion). Out of interest, does anyone have any idea how such a map would fit onto a globe?
    The Aduria section is based off of an official map drawn up by Richard Baker himself. While Cerilia is certainly a rich setting, it never hurts to expand the world. Afterall, Aduria plays a critical role in the settings history. I myself have been running a campaign where the ancient histories of the Adurian empires plays a critical role.

As for where the map fits on the globe, rough sketches of Aduria provided by the BR authors have shown the equator passing through the lower third of Aduria. As for Cerilia itself, we have some information based on comments from Richard Baker again. Cerilia lies on an earth-sized planet and occupies a swath of latitude about 15 degrees is width and a swath of longitude 30 to 35 degrees in width. The planet's arctic circle runs 23 degrees from the northern pole, passing about 300 miles north of the northern shores of Cerilia. The northern shores are placed roughly equivalent to 60 degrees north on Earth... the same rough location as Anchorage, Alaska. The southern latitudes occupy a similar place as Oregon, Wisconsin, or Maine. (In Europe, this swath would extend from southern Scandinavia to southern France and northern Italy).

The Equator lies roughtly 2700 miles south of the southern shores of Cerilia.

Downloads
    Uploads
    tha black dots in the lower left corner of the psd represent 100 miles and the long black line represent 1000 miles. this is taken of the official map.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh right, I hadn't done much maths regarding the geography of the world, but I guess Cerillia is much smaller than I'd assumed! I haven't actually been able to look at the psd file, my computer'd take ages to download it - but I liked the jpgs. Is there anywhere I could take a look at Richard Baker's original?
    Sgt. Froggatt

Thread Information