Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi

Downloads
    Uploads
    Elton Robb

Stop your teasing please

Wait until you manage to make it happen and then just surprise us, otherwise things will end up like they did fairly early on in the BRCS writing process with people trying to get a publishing company to 'buy' BR so that it could end up in print. What ended up happening was that people were too focused on betting it published ann not on getting it done.

Oh yeah, and if you do manage to make it happen make sure to look up Tony S for the artwork.

I'd rather just wake up one morning to find you make an announcement that BR was bought by (insert company here) and they are planning on publishing material starting (insert date here). That would make me very happy - and feel like a kid on CHristmas morning (if I can remember that far back )
    Duane Eggert

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah. Gold Rush Games has a good program going on for small press publishers.
    I think you're missing my meaning: they have just adopted the same scheme that allows middle-aged women to get their own bad romance novel into a print format for them to foist off on their friends and relatives. I do not think this is a good programme.

Irdeggman has made a better point than I though, so I'll shut up now.

CM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by irdeggman@Feb 6 2004, 03:43 AM
    Elton Robb

Stop your teasing please

Wait until you manage to make it happen and then just surprise us, otherwise things will end up like they did fairly early on in the BRCS writing process with people trying to get a publishing company to 'buy' BR so that it could end up in print. What ended up happening was that people were too focused on betting it published ann not on getting it done.

Oh yeah, and if you do manage to make it happen make sure to look up Tony S for the artwork.

I'd rather just wake up one morning to find you make an announcement that BR was bought by (insert company here) and they are planning on publishing material starting (insert date here). That would make me very happy - and feel like a kid on CHristmas morning (if I can remember that far back )
    Don't worry, all teasing has stopped.

BR isn't my first foray. But I'll be working on a couple of things through the year so that I can make some peparations. If I can't get Tony S., I'll get Tom Lockwood. I'm already forging a professional relationship with him, so . . .
    Regent of Medoere

Thread Information