Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am no ones man. I am myself and do what i think is right for me at any given time. If you think you can keep an eye on me then try but dont blink for an instant or you might just lose what you are looking for.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If that were true you wouldn't be a member of the Black Hand! ;)
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the
    United Provinces of Cerilia
    "May Haelyn bring justice to your realm"

Downloads
    Uploads
    [Mumbling to himself... ]A dagger in your eye, ought to solve the entire problem...
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course no one notices you brownie, except that is one of your kind, which is why you would not be in the tavern very long if you did no go see the proper authorities and pay your dues to the local thieves guild. since this is not an area controlled by the black hand
    Lord Shaene Conlynd
    Regent - United Provinces of Haelyn

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes i just might but i did not think there was a worthy guild here. JOKING I thought you might want to come over to the proper guilds pointed eared one. However i will respect your guild and here is a few GP's and maybe if i can gain an audiance with an elder we can start a nice little trade route. Why should be both not profit from our meeting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Perhaps i could set-up a meeting with you, where abouts do you propose a trade route from?
    Lord Shaene Conlynd
    Regent - United Provinces of Haelyn

Downloads
    Uploads
    My guild has connections and trade routes all over. Maybe we can both prosper from some trade of goods and some trade of info. You can never have to much info. But lets leave that talk when we are alone. I think some people already know to much about some of our discussions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by brownie

Yes i just might but i did not think there was a worthy guild here. JOKING I thought you might want to come over to the proper guilds pointed eared one. However i will respect your guild and here is a few GP's and maybe if i can gain an audiance with an elder we can start a nice little trade route. Why should be both not profit from our meeting.
    Lord Shaene was he talking to you when he was saying pointed eared one? ::picks up his short sword and points it in the direction of Brownie:: Do you have something against my friends with pointed ears and while Lord Shaene is my friend, he is not one with pointed ears! By the way have you looked at your ears lately ::lowers his swords and starts laughing:: I just realized that it would be doubtful given your race that you would be making fun of those with pointed ears! By Haelyn, I think I am a little touchy today. BARTENDER, give Brownie hear whatever he would like to drink, I'm picking up his tab this evening.
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the
    United Provinces of Cerilia
    "May Haelyn bring justice to your realm"

Princess Emerald Greybear
    WOW! I just came from a Tavern over yonder that was.... WHOA! You where all over.. but now your.. or am I.... what the.....

*insert twilight zone music here*
    ::sits down at the closest table to ponder this strangness::

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its not Twilight zone you hear M'Lady.

Its the same Elven Bard... Me.

Thread Information