Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Lawgiver

Several patrons raise their mugs in answer, only to glance around inquistivily... suddenly many of them realize the implication of the toast. Many set down thei mugs, pay their tabs and head for the homestead.
    The irony of the toast was not lost on you my friend! Family keeps me from this tavern for weeks at a time.
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the
    United Provinces of Cerilia
    "May Haelyn bring justice to your realm"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, it's my first post! I've been lurking a few days, and figured this thread was a solid prompt to jump into the forums.

I'm 25, living in Michigan, USA. I've been playing Dungeons and Dragons for about 10 years, as well as various other games (Too many to mention, but titles such as Torg, Shadowrun, Shatterzone, Rifts, Alternity, Warhammer, Battletech).

I picked up birthright back in 1997 I believe, and nobody else in my group of friends knew any of the rules. This was a perk, as amongst my group of friends, it's difficult to employ mystery into our game sessions, as everyone knows all of the rules from years and years of gaming. Birthright gave me the opportunity to really take a unique setting, toss the characters into it (I was the DM), and flow it from there. As the characters advanced throughout the world they basically learned it as they went, which made for an incredibly enjoyable campaign.

I was instantly in love with Birthright's campaign setting, and have eagerly been awaiting and hoping for the v3.5 rulebooks to one day hit the shelves, if that ever happens.

Well, I'll see you all around

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just thought I would poke my head in, and see if anyone was around...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am here. Wonder if Trueblade is still around. I am too from Michigan and wonder where he hails?
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the
    United Provinces of Cerilia
    "May Haelyn bring justice to your realm"

Thread Information