Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Would anyone be interested in a book of famous blooded NPCs? It could provide an expanded description/stats of the existing regents and include several blooded non regent NPCs. Sort of like a version of Blood Enemies, but focusing on normal NPCs rather than awnsheglien.
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by Lawgiver

Would anyone be interested in a book of famous blooded NPCs? It could provide an expanded description/stats of the existing regents and include several blooded non regent NPCs. Sort of like a version of Blood Enemies, but focusing on normal NPCs rather than awnsheglien.
    Don't forget, it might be wise to detail at least one Character for each of the domains in the new main book. :)

Elton Robb
    Regent of Medoere

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would prefer to see a book with both Awnsheghlien and NPCs in it (well 3E conversions of the awnsheghlien anyway). I think it is needed. But it doesn't have to be the first thing we work on, I think the book of guildcraft should be the first project.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

I would have to agree that it would be good to see both Awnsheghlien and NPCs from through out Cerilia. If the new book describes a realm you should try to have a NPC for it.

I really like the Forgotten Realms Book Format. I would say start with that.
    The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of God stands forever.
    (Isaiah 40:8)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very similar to what I was thinking, a book with conversion of the major Awnsheghlien (often requested) and 3E version of NPC from across Cerilia, and not just the ones in the book, but all of the major NPCs.

Special Guest (Donor) morgramen's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree that a combination of these would be good, but I think that a "Book of Kings" would be very nice! Awnsheigh are great, but they already have a tome from which to draw from, so I'd like to see new stuff first - the old 2E stuff can be ported into 3E by players already.

I'm not sure that it would be such a good idea to include the 'playable' regents so much though, since folks are likely failry set on their own versions already. I'd think that a "book of Kings" might best be done by concentrating on the NPC realms - this gives the DM something to work with while letting his players run their realms the way they want.

Don't get me wrong though, certainly include some of the playable realms, but over all, I think the 'core realms/regents' (Avan, Boeruine, Ghoere, etc.) should be center stage in such a writing.
    "You need people of intelligence on this mission... quest... thing."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Now that is a good idea. I might have to work on that instead. There are certainly a lot of major NPCs that don't have descriptions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by morgramen
    Don't get me wrong though, certainly include some of the playable realms, but over all, I think the 'core realms/regents' (Avan, Boeruine, Ghoere, etc.) should be center stage in such a writing.
    That was my original intention. Awnsheglien already have their own book, this would be the 'normal' Personalities of the Blood'. I'm not that keen on the title the 'Book of Kings' since none of the regents are 'kings' per se. Plus the 'Personalities of the Blood' would allow for the development of blooded, but non-regent NPCs. Such as wandering heroes, coutiers, mercenaries, dispossessed regents, etc.
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds great to me, of other interests would be a history of heroes of different lands. I have a history in the making for a Rjuven regent in the Giantdowns
    Bring it on!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by Lawgiver
    ... this would be the 'normal' Personalities of the Blood'. I'm not that keen on the title the 'Book of Kings' since none of the regents are 'kings' per se. Plus the 'Personalities of the Blood' would allow for the development of blooded, but non-regent NPCs. Such as wandering heroes, coutiers, mercenaries, dispossessed regents, etc.
    yes , lt's a good idea:p
    i think that will be developped before a guidcraft because it will
    be more useful ( database for Pbem for example ! )

Thread Information