Hybrid View

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does anyone have 3/3.5 edition stats for Fomorians? If anyone could post the info here that would be most appreciated as I need to see the 3E version of the Fomorian for something I'm writing up for the Atlas of Cerilia.

Also, I'm interested in anyones thoughts on what creatures/monsters would be common along the Southern Coast of Anuire. Of course, I have my ideas on what would be found, but I'd welcome additional input here. Again, this is something for the Atlas of Cerilia.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Raesene Andu schrieb:

>This post was generated by the Birthright.net message forum.

> You can view the entire thread at: http://www.birthright.net/forums/ind...=ST&f=2&t=2209

> Raesene Andu wrote:

> Does anyone have 3/3.5 edition stats for Fomorians? If anyone could post the info here that would be most appreciated as I need to see the 3E version of the Fomorian for something I'm writing up for the Atlas of Cerilia.Also, I'm interested in anyones thoughts on what creatures/monsters would be common along the Southern Coast of Anuire. Of course, I have my ideas on what would be found, but I'd welcome additional input here. Again, this is something for the Atlas of Cerilia.

>

I would think that human and goblin bandits and all sorts of spiders

might be the most common. Tiny spiders, large spiders, phase spiders -

everything that is related to spiders should be easy to find near the

Spiderfell and most of the South Coast is not more than 3 provinces away

from that forest. And at least 1 unicorn in the Erebannien ;-)

bye

Michael

Downloads
    Uploads
    In a message dated 1/24/04 11:08:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,

brnetboard@BIRTHRIGHT.NET writes:

<< Does anyone have 3/3.5 edition stats for Fomorians? If anyone could post

the info here that would be most appreciated as I need to see the 3E version of

the Fomorian for something I&#39;m writing up for the Atlas of Cerilia. >>

Fomorians are in the Monster Manual 2 for 3e (not updated to 3.5 yet, IIRC).

I think when I last used one, I layered on some sorceror levels, and/or used

the Shadow Creature template from the BRCS.

Lee.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Raesene Andu@Jan 24 2004, 01:50 PM
    Does anyone have 3/3.5 edition stats for Fomorians? If anyone could post the info here that would be most appreciated as I need to see the 3E version of the Fomorian for something I&#39;m writing up for the Atlas of Cerilia.

Also, I&#39;m interested in anyones thoughts on what creatures/monsters would be common along the Southern Coast of Anuire. Of course, I have my ideas on what would be found, but I&#39;d welcome additional input here. Again, this is something for the Atlas of Cerilia.
    Fomorian
    Huge Giant
    Hit Dice: 15d8+90 (157hp)
    Initiative: +1
    Speed: 40ft.
    AC: 21 (-2 size, +1 Dex, +9 natural, +3 hide armor), touch 9, flat footed 20
    Attacks: Gargantua heavy flail +21/+16/+11 melee, or 2 slams +21 melee
    Damage: Gargantua heavy flail 2d8+18/19-20, slam 1d8+12
    Face/Reach: 10ft. by 5ft./15ft.
    Special Attacks: Trample (DC 29) 2d10+18
    Special Qualities: DR 5/-, fast healing 5, scent
    Saves: Fort +15, Ref +6, Will +6
    Abilities: Str 34, Dex 12, Con 22, Int 11, Wis 13, Cha 9
    Skills: Listen +3, Move Siliently +16, Spot +12
    Feats: Alertness, Cleave, Power Attack

Hope it is of some help. There aren&#39;t any special abilities to it, so I dropped writing the rest of the text. I can imagine this one as a nice adversary ambushing the characters in the mountains of Bliene. He could also easily be give a blood line and transformed into an Awnsheghlin.

As for other monsters I agree with Michael. IMC the South Coast is fairly settled and see very few &#39;proper monsters&#39;. Brigands and goblin marauders yes, rust monsters no :-) And to add what Lee said, I really prefer even goblins and other &#39;minor&#39; mosters buffed up a bit with a few character levels. IMO it makes the threath of the Spiderfell a lot more real compared to they rather weak standard goblins.

Cheers,
    Even

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don&#39;t forget the undead.

Pretty much any type except for vampires which have never seemed to me to be a reflection of the Shadow World&#39;s intrusion.
    Duane Eggert

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm.. maybe Spectral Sidhe?
    "It may be better to be a live jackal than a dead lion, but it is better still to be a live lion -- and usually easier."

- R. A. Heinlien, from The Collected works of Lazarus Long

Downloads
    Uploads
    And at least 1 unicorn in the Erebannien ;-)
    Certainly&#33; And more than that&#33; The vision I have of the Southern Coast is that it is the most "fairy tale" part of Birthright.
    I see the north as a "savage frontier" (with goblins from Turazor and bandits from the Five Peaks, and also the frontier with the Rjurik lands) and the heartlands as the more cosmopolitan and political area (with spies and assassins, court intrigues...).
    The south, however, in the way I see it, is a land of plowed fields and beatiful groves that border on the part not yet all corrupted of the Shadow World, where faeries live.

Hmm, this is kind gay...

Anyway, Athos and Irdeggman suggested undeads and the Spectral Sidhe (wonderful idea, by the way&#33. That is nice, and I would see it as the creatures of the unseelie court...

Thread Information