Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey guys, Bright player from the begining.Love it havnt gamed in awhile but i want to start a bright game.My question is where can i view the secrets of Roesone book online? I can run an entire campaign if i olny had this book or could look at it.And since finding bright stuff on ebay is either rare or insanely priced i was windering if anyone can hook me up.Thanks in advance.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, bulletmagnet, but since we are the official site, we can't tell you where to get it free. Frankly, it's illegal to hand out since you can buy it from SV Games for $4.74 (just checked). The site is www.svgames.com and do a search for Roesone. It pops up nice and quick for download.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks i understand.I used to have all of the stuff but when my group split it went too.I fully intend to buy a hard copy when i see one on ebay.I just thought maybe someone had a scanned in image of the map that comes with the player book.If someone did, they could have emailed me personally so as not to be illegalAnyhoot just also want to say i think its great what the team did for 3rd edition Bright.Core dnd system definately needed to be changed to fir Bright not the other way around.Btw which file do i download that it the latest playtest?There are like 4 or 5 of them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by bulletmagnet@Jan 23 2004, 02:04 PM
    Btw which file do i download that it the latest playtest?There are like 4 or 5 of them.
    The file for the BRCS is called brcs-playtest.pdf I believe. I think the other files you're referring to are the old conversion manuals, which were written by various different people before the BRCS.

Thread Information