Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi i am an old DND player whose group has just finally called it quits on getting together and playing. I've been playing DND for years and I still want to keep playing; only problem is that there is no one in my area thats into gaming at the moment... So I thought I'd try this game... So i guess that makes me a brand-new player to this site, and I dont know how anything works or how to start a game so please reply to this and tell me the basic info on how or what I should be doing...
    Thank you, Tsarrion

Downloads
    Uploads
    well... this is not a game-site really, justa forum about a game....

You can try and find people who live close to you and post here or you could choose to join in a Play by Email game....

I could recommend mine: www.birthrightonline.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Selfless plug, eh, A_dark? :P

Tsarrion: For all my differences with the site listed above (which I won't get into), I have to agree that it's one of the best organized PBEM games out there. The first incarnation lasted a long time, and this incarnation promises to last a long time.

There are other games, too. A recent post listed all of them, but you'll have to find it on the boards - I can't remember where it was.

Thread Information