Well now. It's been a long time since I have looked at a Birthright product. Not for lack of want, you can be sure. When I left the military 5 years ago, I lost all of my D&D books in the move.

My comment then, that I was not able to post anywhere: "Birthright may save D&D from their current second-rate product line." Birthright was and still is one of the best campaign settings ever put to paper. And only today I found out it is alive and well in the D20 community.

I have yet to playtest the new rules -- indeed, I only just downloaded them and starting my hungry perusal of them. But rest-assured ... I will playtest them. Birthright is nothing less than a gem that slipped in under the radar so long ago.

It didn't save D&D or TSR, at the time, but given the attention it deserved, it could easily have done so. I understand your frustration over losing the line so long ago and I congratulate you on your persistence and remain grateful for same.

I look forward to the day I can hold a D20 version of Birthright in my greedy little hands...

Thank you for your work,
A dedicated fan...