Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well now. It's been a long time since I have looked at a Birthright product. Not for lack of want, you can be sure. When I left the military 5 years ago, I lost all of my D&D books in the move.

My comment then, that I was not able to post anywhere: "Birthright may save D&D from their current second-rate product line." Birthright was and still is one of the best campaign settings ever put to paper. And only today I found out it is alive and well in the D20 community.

I have yet to playtest the new rules -- indeed, I only just downloaded them and starting my hungry perusal of them. But rest-assured ... I will playtest them. Birthright is nothing less than a gem that slipped in under the radar so long ago.

It didn't save D&D or TSR, at the time, but given the attention it deserved, it could easily have done so. I understand your frustration over losing the line so long ago and I congratulate you on your persistence and remain grateful for same.

I look forward to the day I can hold a D20 version of Birthright in my greedy little hands...

Thank you for your work,
    A dedicated fan...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, RealmForge!

I think I can speak for others when I say, "GREAT! We're glad you enjoy it." Clearly, all of us who are active here love Birthright, and would hate to see if vanish. Welcome to the club, and feel free to share ideas with us all. I know I'd like to see them!

Thread Information