Thread: Atlas??

Downloads
    Uploads
    I might be blind or not looking in the right place but i was wondering on how the atlas was coming and when the first taste of it might seen by the public... I may have missed it when i was looking and if so sorry... Last thing i remember seeing is that it was set to come out in the middle of Jan...

Downloads
    Uploads
    There has been a reply as to that matter in another thread after some other fans were about to charge at the site to take news as hostages... All in all, the Atlas initially was to come out in the middle of January, but after a few things they said that was no longer certain.

Please, be patient: I am sure all people who work on the Atlas are doing more than we could have hoped for!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey you guys doing it, can you update the needy population so that we may cheer you on?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll refer you to a post I made several weeks ago.

http://www.birthright.net/forums/index.php...indpost&p=23277

Copy and paste that URL into your browser.

A few days ago, I got an email from Ian, so I think things are back on track.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great, keep on the good work.

I read the posts already, I posted before I did so.
    A suggestion, if I may,
    You might want to introduce a few provinces like a few islands besides Albiele and Caer. (I think about a few Baergos islands and such) and Adurian unclaimed provs. like the DM Solmyr did in his Age of Shadows game. They push players to a few different strategies. Especially Mieres, and neighbours.

Link:
    Aos provinces

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very little on Aduria will be mentioned in the Atlas (apart from some information on regions near Mieres which will be provided in the Southern Coast document). Other islands such as Baeghos, Abiele, and Caelcorwyn will be at the very least mentioned (with rumours about what lies there).
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Thread Information