Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would like to see a update of some them to 3.5 then the Birthright comunity can publice them as thay public the new rule system.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Book of Righteous by Aaron J Loeb, William Simoni, Chris Pramas (Green Ronin Publishing, July 2002) has been praised by many reviewers. Has anyone tried to use this book to give Cerilian churches more depth?

P.S. Here is editorial review of the book

Book Description
    The Book of the Righteous presents the most comprehensive pantheon ever seen in the d20 System. This massive, 320-page hardback provides more than 20 pick-up-and-play churches corresponding to gods that feature in most fantasy campaigns (god of war, god of justice, etc.). Each church features lavish detail, including in-depth information on its clerics, holy orders, dogma, prayers, and rituals. These churches can be used in any campaign to bring a whole new level of detail to the religious characters. Plus, for those who don't have a complete cosmology in their game, The Book of the Righteous provides a comprehensive mythology that unifies all of the gods in the book. That mythology, and its corresponding cosmology, is not tied to an existing campaign setting, making it as portable and useful as Green Ronin's critically acclaimed Freeport series. The Book of the Righteous also features a new core class, the holy warrior, and new prestige classes, feats, spells, domains, magic items, and artifacts. Third in Green Ronin's Arcana series, The Book of the Righteous is a divine sourcebook like no other.

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it would be a better idea, if someone wanted to do something similar for BR that is, just to focus on a single church or faith (e.g. the IHH) and present a vast amount of detail on that single church. Nothing like this will be featured in the Atlas, although it is something that we could see somewhere down the track, as sort of Player's Secrets of a single church.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats a good idea that yourself and John M have... One of the things that I liked about the Book of Priestcraft was the little bits of additional info on the various churches.. Imagine how much better that would be if there were so much more information on them!! B)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Raesane Andu:

> I think it would be a better idea, if someone wanted to do something

> similar for BR that is, just to focus on a single church or faith (e.g.

> the IHH) and present a vast amount of detail on that single church.

> Nothing like this will be featured in the Atlas, although it is

> something that we could see somewhere down the track, as sort of

> Player`s Secrets of a single church.

A good plan.

I am doing one (sort of) for a temple I am playing in a PBeM, and usually do a

potted version for the temples in any game that I run. I frequently put more

effort into if I am the player though ;)

Perhaps it would be better to do "Players Secrets of <Deity`s> Faithful", so

that it could contrast a bit more, and discuss how they relate? Printing costs

aren`t exactly an issue for online distribution I expect, and I prefer

fewer "meatier" books to the little PS books from the 2e days. Even doing PS

books by subregion ("South Coast" instead of "Ilien", etc) might be better IMO.

--

John Machin

(trithemius@paradise.net.nz)

-----------------------------------------------------

"Nothing is more beautiful than to know the All."

-----------------------------------------------------

- Athanasius Kircher, `The Great Art of Knowledge`.
    John 'Trithemius' Machin
    The Other John From Dunedin (now in Canberra)
    "Power performs the Miracle." - Johannes Trithemius

Thread Information