Thread: someone help

Senior Member marcum uth mather's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i ahvent beenon the board for awile and need some help. were is the info for whats released for the atlas.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think what you are looking for is under the Announcements section of the forum.

But to be honest, there isn't much there on what you are looking for. From what I understand, they atlas will basically be a Ruins of Empires style manual for all the realms, updated to 3E and having all the inconsistencies removed.

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As I'm working on the Atlas right at this moment, I believe I can fill you in with a little more info.

It is currently planned to release the Atlas in segments (the first being the Southern Coast). Each section will feature an expanded description of each realm (roughly 5 pages each) plus expanded information on the various organisations (wizards, temples, guilds, etc). Some of this material will be drawn from the various Player's secret books, the rest from our imaginations.

In addition it is currently planned to include a special DMs section with each release, looking at some adventure ideas, special locations, prestige classes, new magial items and spell etc. For example, in the Southern Coast section, we will feature information on Abiele and Caelcorwynn islands, which don't have much of a mention in previously released material, as well as some of the major adventuring sites in the region, and a few ideas for running adventures there.

As for a release date... Well, soon is all I can say at this point. Everyone still involved in the project is working as hard as they can and as the 1st release if roughly 75-80% complete I hope to have more to report very shortly...

Feel free to ask any questions about the project that you wish and I'll see if I can answer them. Before you ask, we are looking for more writers to assist in future releases, but I'd like to finish up the Southern Coast document first, so everyone has a better idea of what I'll be looking for in the future releases.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Raesene Andu, are you looking for any character stories / sheets for characters in the atlast?

We are running a campaign with a focus on Coeranys and have developed a colorful history and cast for the Three Brother Mages, the renegade wizards who operate out of Chimaeron but hold most of the sources on Coeranys. Let me know if you'd like to look at it.

camelotcrusade
    Carpe DM

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Once we move on to the Eastern Marches, I'll be looking for material for Coeranys, and for the Three Brother Mages, so yes, I'd like to see what you've come up with.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Thread Information