Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure what forum to put this in, but I wanted to print off the ch 2 revision in all its glory. It says you can get the bebris font from birthright.net but I'm sorry I can't find it. "Font" is too short for searching on the forums, and Bebris turns up nothing. Can somebody post a link? Thanks!
    Carpe DM

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by camelotcrusade@Dec 31 2003, 09:22 AM
    Not sure what forum to put this in, but I wanted to print off the ch 2 revision in all its glory. It says you can get the bebris font from birthright.net but I'm sorry I can't find it. "Font" is too short for searching on the forums, and Bebris turns up nothing. Can somebody post a link? Thanks!
    Actually Arjan ran into legal issues with his Bebris font, since the creator of the actual font used in Birthright has it for sale. I can't remember what the actual font is called but it is on one of the downloads or links as I recall. When its imbeded into an acrobat document it doesn't matter, its only when you try to use the "word" version that problems arrise.
    Duane Eggert

Downloads
    Uploads
    I see. Thank you for the reply. Would it be possible to PDF the chapter 2 revision with the correct fonts? I would like to replace it in my binder, but it looks so out of place compared to the professional polish of the rest of it (you did an awesome job).

camelotcrusade
    Carpe DM

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by camelotcrusade@Jan 5 2004, 09:12 AM
    I see. Thank you for the reply. Would it be possible to PDF the chapter 2 revision with the correct fonts? I would like to replace it in my binder, but it looks so out of place compared to the professional polish of the rest of it (you did an awesome job).

camelotcrusade
    It will get the 'full treatment' after the rest of the BRCS revision is ready. Arjan will insert the artwork then also. It would be kind of premature to do it right now, IMO.
    Duane Eggert

Downloads
    Uploads
    Or you could try this search in google:

**removed link due legal issues**

Don't think that's our legal issue then...

CM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well in fact it still is our legal problem. the font still carries my name in it!

i already send an email to the owner of that site to remove it and refere to the Emigre font called: Democratica (regular and bold) which are the origninal birthright true type fonts

Arjan
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah, I see now. I thought we were getting heat for offering the download.

My mistake.

CM.

Thread Information