Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, I just made an account on birthright.net and I plan to start up a 2nd edition campaign in a few weeks. A little retro fun, you know?

Anyway, I found this website and I'm now joyously printing the wonderful PDF you guys produced. So professional looking, I'm really impressed. The nibbles of content I've munched on so far are good, too.

So, kudos to you, I have lots more to explore and I will try to contribute when I am back up to speed.

camelotcrusade
    Carpe DM

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by camelotcrusade@Dec 30 2003, 12:31 PM
    Hello, I just made an account on birthright.net and I plan to start up a 2nd edition campaign in a few weeks. A little retro fun, you know?

Anyway, I found this website and I'm now joyously printing the wonderful PDF you guys produced. So professional looking, I'm really impressed. The nibbles of content I've munched on so far are good, too.

So, kudos to you, I have lots more to explore and I will try to contribute when I am back up to speed.

camelotcrusade
    Hope you enjoy it. A revision (with updating to 3.5) is coming soon (I know people hate hearing that without any specific date associated, but I honestly don't know how to put a date on it with so many chapters being updated at once).

Make sure you check out the revision to Chap 2 (at the following link) - its only a word document but the text was what I was trying to get out at this time. It includes many things that people have commented on (and the results of a couple of polls I posted a while ago) and updates to 3.5.

http://www.birthright.net/forums/index.php...=ST&f=36&t=2132
    Duane Eggert

Thread Information