Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi guys, I'm gathering a birthright collection to start up a retro campaign, and I've found lots of goodies (especially at this site&#33. One of the most elusive things I've seen is this Birthright revision edition, which some booksellers list as 1998 and others as 1999. ISBN: 0786912405.

You can find it at Amazon and BN, but of course it's not available. So I'm wondering, did this ever actually come out, and does anybody have it?

I'm using the excellent netbook right now and I'm looking forward to the release of the atlas. I also played that old game (has anybody tried to get it to run on XP? I'm getting nostalgic and am thinking about digging it up....) for the PC, it was fun.

Thanks! Sorry if this is a repost...
    Carpe DM

Birthright Developer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    On Wed, 31 Dec 2003, camelotcrusade wrote:

> One of the most elusive things I've seen is this Birthright revision

> edition, which some booksellers list as 1998 and others as 1999. ISBN:

> 0786912405.You can find it at Amazon and BN, but of course it's not

> available. So I'm wondering, did this ever actually come out, and

> does anybody have it?

Wasn`t this the one that was supposed to be a hardcover, or something?

It never existed, not in print, and not even in a form that they could

release as a pdf, which Wizards did with a couple other products at the

end of the line.

--

Daniel McSorley

Downloads
    Uploads
    www.rpgnow.com has a number of the books available in PDF form for $4.95US a book, I haven't seen the revision there.

I got the Gorgon's Alliance computer game running yesterday. I found that I couldn't get the program to scan my computer when installing, but you can skip that and it will install correctly. In XP if you right click the shortcut, select properties and the compatibility tab. Then set the compatibility mode to Windows 95 and select the 256 colours, 640x480 display and disable visual themes (not sure if the last one is really needed). That got it running for me.

Thread Information