Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is another poll for you to vote on. Adventures, Player's Guides, DM Secrets, all these could be good for your BR campaign.

Adventures --- Staple to any setting. 32 pages or more, should adventures encompass all aspects of Birthright?

Metaplot --- A series of the Shadow World was being done, Ed Stark was doing a plot for the return of the Ultimate Evil in the BR campaign. Would you like to see this ressurrected?

Player's Guides --- the descendant of the Player's Secrets series. Player's Guides will accomplish the same thing, but differently. More like the nation sourcebooks of the Forgotten Realms.

DM Secrets --- These will give some detail to all the Awnsheghlien and NPC only realms like the Magian and the Lluabraight.

Vote as to what you'd like to see.
    Regent of Medoere

Downloads
    Uploads
    What do you mean by your questions should adventures encompass all aspects of Birthright? I would like to answer the question but I would like to make sure I understand it!
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the
    United Provinces of Cerilia
    "May Haelyn bring justice to your realm"

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd like to see a combination of new adventures and another book like the Legacy of the Hero Kings. A group of players rarely run out of ideas, but a DM who is worked to the bone would love to have some adventure hooks/plot lines to get them started or refresh the creative juices. The best part of LofHK is the fact that it just creates the basic outline for adventures/plot-lines and leaves the details to the DM. Adventures tend to be a little more locked down and harder to alter, or they turn into dungeon crawls (YUCK!).
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I kinda would like to see more of the shadow world. Every one can come up with a good adventure in the world of light and many adventures, FR or other, could be transfered to BR. but who really knows the touch of the shadow world, the cold rider?

i know one that does ..... Carrie ' the goddes of Birthright' bebris

unfortunately her work didn't see any daylight

hmmm maybe a shadow world version of the city of anuire...
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Arjan, some of us feel that perhaps the Ravenloft adventures could be adapted to the shadow world. What do you feel about this concept?
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the
    United Provinces of Cerilia
    "May Haelyn bring justice to your realm"

I would have to say both Player's Guides and DM Secrets.

Birthright is made for people to take the position as rulers
    and it would help them to set themselves as such.

Also, I agree that as a DM I would like to know alittle more than the average player. Maybe set up a format like Tribes of the Heartless Waste Book.
    The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of God stands forever.
    (Isaiah 40:8)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Actually I'd like to see all of these ;p
    But I'd most particularily like to see more of what the developpers thought the shadow world should be like.
    I also agree with Lawgiver that a Legacy of the Hero Kings type adventure book would be nice.
    Alice laughed. `There's no use trying,' she said: `one CAN'T believe impossible things.'
    `I daresay you haven't had much practice,' said the Queen. `When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast'

-- "Through the Looking Glass", Lewis Caroll

Thread Information