Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ...but if time presses and no other solution has been found I will probably do as you propose.

Special Guest (Donor) morgramen's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by PCyric

Raesene Andu has accepted to play Khinashi and we have found a DM in Brechtur (Strahd). Anyone interested in managing Anuire?
    Why not add the Corwn & Blood as Anuire?? Or did I miss something??
    "You need people of intelligence on this mission... quest... thing."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by Raesene Andu
    Usually when beginning a pbem, I assume that there are no trade routes currently active and then allow players to create their own.
    I generally create at least one per realm, with two or three if it has a high concentration of guilds.
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How can i sign up for this monster campaign and i do know of at least one other person would play and prolly a sorcer but i would like to play the guilder in your area. Give me time and you wont need to worry about trade because i will create my own.

Downloads
    Uploads
    To be sencere Morg, I hated to redesign my site in order to fit it in the campaign (not that I had to but I felt compeled to). After three days and nights of hard work (I hope I am making sense write now cause I hardly can see the screen of my computer), I managed to redesign the site, and thus I am going to follow your advise. From now the Crown and Blood campaign s a part of the Shadow of the Blood (I believe that this is going to be its name).
    Those who have already applied, are accepted as players of the major campaign. There are a few changes in the holdings (in fact the holdings are exactly the same as presented in the Ruins of Empire). The site of the major campaign is going to be published at the end of the weekend (half finished). I believe there are going to be at least 200 free slots, and we are currently working on a rule that might alolow the players to play two different realms, in different parts of Cerillia.
    Gods never die, but they are always born...

Special Guest (Donor) morgramen's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by PCyric

To be sencere Morg, I hated to redesign my site in order to fit it in the campaign (not that I had to but I felt compeled to).
    Hhehehe... yes, I know the feeling. :P

From now the Crown and Blood campaign s a part of the Shadow of the Blood (I believe that this is going to be its name). Those who have already applied, are accepted as players of the major campaign.
    Wooo Hooo!!! Can't wait to play! I don't have time to actively DM or do any big projects for the game, but I can help out here and there if you like. Also, feel free to rob, borrow, alter, or otherwise manipulate the stuff from my sites if this will save you time.

(I used Dreamweaver 4 for mine, and based all my domain pages on a template.)
    "You need people of intelligence on this mission... quest... thing."

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope to see this as a reality. Looks like it would be both exciting and terrifying at the same time.
    (No longer will the Realm next to you slumber. One diplomatic blunder or oversight and you may be overrun).

Lets all hope the FRC becomes a reality.
    "Chaos is beautiful"
    Arioch

Downloads
    Uploads
    We are going to publish the site by Monday, thus you are all going to have the opportunity to see Brechtur, Anuirean, Rjurik and Khinashi holdings (the last from the site of Raesene Andu). Vosgaard is going to be added by Bryon once he has the opportunity to see the design of the website.
    Thanks for the offer of the help. I use Frontpage for the design, and built the site in something more than a week (with the help of Stradh, since he is dming Brechtur and we live in the same city).
    We are going to update the site frequently in order to fill in the missing information...
    Gods never die, but they are always born...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm pumped
    Explain how this is a signature, its not my handwriting.

The hardest part was teaching the bunnies to hug. -Duke Phillips

Downloads
    Uploads
    Especially since dangerous waters seems to have gone kaput, considering the dm has not replied to any emails or pestering.
    Explain how this is a signature, its not my handwriting.

The hardest part was teaching the bunnies to hug. -Duke Phillips

Thread Information