Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    .... but they also want to graduate :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Raesene Andu has accepted to play Khinashi and we have found a DM in Brechtur (Strahd). Anyone interested in managing Anuire?
    Gods never die, but they are always born...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well , if DM's are finally found , it 's going to be a real mayhem for open player - slots...

The goblins will support this effort techinically...
    Are you sure Attila the hun was human ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wish I had fellow students who played birthright...
    Explain how this is a signature, its not my handwriting.

The hardest part was teaching the bunnies to hug. -Duke Phillips

Downloads
    Uploads
    Athought. Why is it that some people do not like guilders or thieves in the group. Especially in BR when it is all needed. I am not understanding when a DM says we dont like them. I think guilds are very much needed and BR. maybe they just have not seen a proper guild run yet. Not usre but he give me achance and we will have some fun with some guilds.

Well as the DM for Vosgraad, I must report thet I am only going to have about 12 players. The area is not really player friendly, but I have a pretty good story line planed.

I would love to just be a player, but I think we need to give back to our game. Alot have played, but few have DMed. ;)
    The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of God stands forever.
    (Isaiah 40:8)

Downloads
    Uploads
    ... I will be opening almost everything (sorry no Ehrsheglien :P). And of course, the Havens require skilled guilders and merchants, so brownie I hope you apply for a Great Bay domain ;)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Byron. The same people get stuck dming over and over again, and once they have proved their mettle, they never get a chance to play again. I've been dming small adventures on our boards for almost two years now without relief (hint hint to anyone who plays with us!) but I really don't have the expertise to dm a major campaign like this. Which is why I offered administrative assistance instead. I think the reason more people don't offer to run campaigns is lack of self confidence and experience. What about having assistant dms? Give them a chance to learn, train them, take some of the burden off the main dm and eventually let them run their own? I once had a group that met up with two other groups, and the three dms worked together at the end and it worked rather well. We were each responsible for our own players and worked together on the story line.
    "Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality."
    -Jules de Gaultier

Downloads
    Uploads
    Question mainly for the DMs of the major campaigns or anyone else who can help:
    I will be handling the Brecthur area of the game. The question is where does one find the trade routes of the realms? The Havens accessory does not state explicitly them if I recall correctly and one should expect quite some trade in the Bay.
    In the realms' description you can find quite a few info (i.e. the X realm is maintaining trade relationships with thee Y realm/area), but it could save me a lot of time if one has done this before.

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Usually when beginning a pbem, I assume that there are no trade routes currently active and then allow players to create their own.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Thread Information