Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will present you an idea I had talking with a friend of mine this afternoon.
    We were thinking that a major Cerillian PBEM could be realised from several members of this community. A PBEM that is going to have all the provinces of Cerillia. A PBEM that is going to contain the Rjurik highlands, the Brechtur lands, the Khinasi and Vosgaard. Of course I didn't forget Anuire, it is obvious that this part of the continent cannot be ommited.
    There could be five DMs running the PBEM and sharing the pbem messages amongst themselves. Each of the DMs shall be in charge of one part of the continent, but the scenario must have a structure accepted by all the DMs.
    I am willing to run such an immense campaign, but I need at least another 4 DMs. Those who are willing to help should afford to consume a lot of their personal time to run the campaign. All the standard historical events will be agreed amongst the DMs.
    Mail me at darkon62@hotmail.com . Of course you can post your ideas/opinions here. I am currently receiving applications for an other PBEM I am running (C&B), but I think I can manage them both (I am a student).
    Gods never die, but they are always born...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm afraid I'm not up for co-DMing, but I'm always willing to play!
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

I know this has been tried a few times before and never really got off the ground. Pride is a very hard thing to beat, so is sloth. Most of the DM's that commit themselve to a campaign should commit themselves. It is alot of work and hard to stay on top of. (Please DM's that I play in don't hurt me:) )

That being said I know the Legacy of Ruin PBem is running Anuire and Rjurik, Dangerous Waters is doing Brectur, Plains of Blood has a part of Khinasi and I would probably do a 8-10 player Vosgaard game.

Most of these PBeM's are just starting and could set up togeather if the DM's could all work togeather.

Let me know what comes up and I'll take Vosgaad.
    The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of God stands forever.
    (Isaiah 40:8)

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is an even better idea. If the Dms of these campaigns would like to bring all the peaces of the pazzle (SP?) together and unite their games in a huge Cerillian PBEM with common timeline, this could benefit us all. Less work to do, since a part of it is already somehow done.
    Gods never die, but they are always born...

Downloads
    Uploads
    A major campaign would take a lot of planning by all DMs involved , but if done right sounds truly quality. If it gets off the ground, I am definitely interested in playing. I would offer my services as a DM but barely know enough to play well.;)
    And I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him; and he went out conquering , and to conquer. Rev. 6:2

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would be quite interested in participating in such a campaign. I cannot commit the time to DM a section but would gladly participate as a player. Sign me up!

Downloads
    Uploads
    though I truly don't have time for dming with two campaigns of my own and a more than full time job. I can also help with coordination and communication if you need someone for that.
    "Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality."
    -Jules de Gaultier

Downloads
    Uploads
    The DM or Rjurik and myself, DM of Anuire, (Legacy of Ruin)are looking for someone that would be willing to start campaigns in Khinasi, Brechtur and Vosgaard...in that order. If anyone is interested, please email me at dosiere@bellsouth.net

I'll also see about contacting those DMs that are already running the game, mentioned earlier. Great stuff guys! Problem with those will be that they may already be going in a certain direction that will not make it easy to just drop them into LoR. That has already been the case with the Khinasi game mentioned earlier.

It looks like we may have the beginning of a total game here. I have already said I will do Vosgraad, only about 15 players, also someone may have said they would do Khinasi.

I think this may work, but we have to work togeather or like alot of old tries it will fall apart.
    The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of God stands forever.
    (Isaiah 40:8)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love the idea and i would love to play a guilder in the adventure. It would a different challenge for setting up trade routes and guilds in other areas and would give me a new challenge to think about. If you have a good guilder which i think i am abover average i could bring certain parts of the group together with tales and trade through espionage checks and stuff of that nature. Also we could have fun with player against player with the guilds fueling the fight or having someone hit by using assassins. I would love to try this and i would love to deal with more than one DM nice or stingy. Everyone needs tribute and RP so let me in please.

Thread Information