Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm more for leaning towards the Azrai derivation corruting toward evil, but leaving the law-chaos spread up to the individual's bent. It leaves a lot more variation for character types and persona, rather than boxing them into a more generic Chaotic Evil description. As Azrai corrupted and manipulated the whole gamut of evil (LE goblins, the Adurian Empire, which I like to think was probably LE or maybe NE, the elves: CG/CN, the Vos - True Neutral?), so to would his blood bend all toward darkness, but not necessarilly chaos. I think that part is more of an arbitrary judgement. That's my 2 cents, anyways.
    -Osprey

Downloads
    Uploads
    My idea is that being able to affect CG, TN, CN, LE, NE, and CE people, you should be CE, or TN.

Downloads
    Uploads
    it gives you the egerness to do something difrent, and as you are tearing betvine goon and evil / Nutral evil, you will behave rather caotic, becous of this vortex within you,

Thread Information