Downloads
    Uploads
    I would like to see here links to every BR game thet has pased beond turn 3. And whether thet game is acsepting players.

Also I would like to see here links to new games
    (thet is games thet have not gon trow turn 3)

I would like to sea a small description on what is the strong points of the game.

/ poetry / RolePlay / Adventure / Straticy / Dialog / Disctiptions / Epic (not epic level) / ... / and more /
    Last edited by teloft; 07-09-2007 at 01:44 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ruins of Empire PBeM:

This game has been going on since october 2000, and it is now entering its 29th turn. The fame is centered around the South Coast of Anuire, but includes many realms in the Hearthlands and Eastern Marches.

The game uses a set of domain rules that are somewhat different than the original BR game, but the key concepts remain the same. The game's strongest point is each domain having a given number of agendas to try pursue, preventing everybody from simply trying to conquer the most provinces.

There are still a few domains available. The game's homepage is:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RuinsofEmpire/

Cheers,
    Even

Thread Information