Thread: Hi Im New

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    well first hi. Second what is Birthight and third where can I get info and such in PDF forumat or RTF/doc formate sumthing easy to read.

I like planscape so one reson im here is to add this world to my game if I can find the right way to do it.

Plus post my homemade spells, monsters and other things for you lovly people to use as well . I hope to have a good time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to Cerilia!

Have a look at this boards and you will find a free download of the 3. Edition Birthright Campaign Setting.

Birthright is a classic TSR-DnD-campaign world. It makes more sense to play it stand alone. However, in the Planescape "On Hallowed Ground" are some hints of including Cerilia in the mutiversum (apart from the fact that the multiversum idea has been canceled in 3. Edition).
    my purpose is now to lead you into the Pallace where you shall have a clear and delightful view of all those various objects, and scattered excellencies, that lye up and down upon the face of creation, which are only seen by those that go down into the Seas, and by no other....

Downloads
    Uploads
    well I cant find it all I find on the Dl page is not what im looking for.

Some other things I spoted with a little work could work for me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well now I found it. It seams that it will work better in PS then you think.

Thread Information