Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everybody, I've visited this site a few times in the past, but being a 2nd Ed player, I haven't felt the urge to interact much.
    I've downloaded the 3rd Ed suppliment, and i've got to say - it looks great, really proffessional. I'm seriously considering going to get myself a set of 3rd Ed basics and starting a new campaign. But before I do so, I was just wondering how far off this atlas of Cerillia project is? I'd really like to be able to use all my source material in the new games (plus all the stuff I couldn't afford while Birthright was still in print.
    Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place for updates - I haven't seen any dicussion on the project dated after Febuary.
    So, thanks to anyone who can help me out.

Mr. Froggatt
    (PS - like the new website, lookin' good)
    Sgt. Froggatt

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Atlas of Cerilia is still in progress. Most realms are described now and several prestige classes too. I'm sure the one or another prestige class will be posted here for voting, if they're ready. Otherwise we will post news, if there are some...
    May Khirdai always bless your sword and his lightning struck your enemies!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks very much for the head-up on the project, and for all the hard work you're putting in for all us little Birthrighteers.
    Sgt. Froggatt

Thread Information