Downloads
    Uploads
    This is what I have in mind:

NMN module to play your adventures. When u start your character creation and come in the game for the first time with a newly made character
    u need to role dice(in script form, for your bloodline and abbility) from that area you will be spawned in to cerilia depended on the race u have choosen.
    I think we should keep out the different human races because if u have about 45 players on a online game doing all sorts of different thing the server will get lagy
    so there will be one starting place /race like: Humans, Halflings >> Giant Downs || Elves, Half Elves >> Lluabright || Harf-Orc, Goblin-subraces >> Urga-Zai ||
    This way we create different player faction that can wage war with each other, and build in seperate quest and adventure sites.

something for the future:
    If the module is build up then we always can run it on a sperate server together with a PBeM and use parts to have adventures in NWN with the DM or other players while the domain turn will be made on play by E-mail.

Drop down your Idears here

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hak pack for additional tiles and placeables will be made, if any1 needs specific landmarks and u can't use anything outof the existing tilesets just ask Arjan or me to make it in 3D-max.

Before we all start off on the Big goal let's discuss the following matters....

Equipment: should we allow certain Immunity's or should we banish them from the server
    like, crit, sneak, spell imuum

Something to think about
    since HotU comes out next week it will be an epic module with continues lvling, does any1 has an idear what should happen after lvl40 (god-mode) so the module will be played longer by people without losing intress.

what should we do with gnomes
    i say let them die as soon as they enter and let them know that gnomes doesn't exist in Cerilia. :P

Thread Information