Downloads
    Uploads
    I posted this topic for those who will help us to build the world of Cerilia for a multiplayer module.

I brain stormed with Arjan about this and this is what we want to accomplish. we want to build a proper module that will be well liked by the internet playing nwn community. And make more people more familiar with birthright.

We'll start building on the Western reaches "Giantdowns and slowly build the domains around it.

Lands to be build:
    Giant Downs :Willow the Smasher
    Gorgons Crown
    Thuarievel :Arjan
    Dhoesone :Mika Flameburster
    the Red Skull barony
    Realm of the white witch :Icew
    Lluabraight

Arjan and me were thinking in this matter:

Every domain/province will be 1 area build up with
    their certain landmarks (which u can find in the BR guides)

Now... the big discussion will be how are we to combine Hack & Slash and Birthright Rules together like bloodlines
    and heritages, and how shall we build up domain turns.

so we need builders, scripters, storywriters to join forces
    to pull this project off.

mail me when intressed with subject "Cerilia-NWM"
    and ill start a new topic to discuss matters how we should build this module. all suggestions are welcome.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i cant do area making :| but i can help in someway somehow

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sure u can Icew if you have any questions, just shoot

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok Dhoesone it is, ive got the link to the world map. Thanks willow looks great. What i need now is any exsisiting detailed maps of the indavigual regons ther in.
    Discriptions of the port and the Dhoesone captiol, if any such item's exsist. id hate to make a area that has a landmark and not put it into the area. And let me make sure that im getting this right, ill only be makeing the terain? Adding the way points that conect each region?
    O yeah ive know clue as to how larg these lands are, i didnt see a scale on the world map. If i over looked it and it is there sorry for the trouble.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you will make the exact scale it land land will be verry huge Mika. try to think in the order of a domain/province like 1 area 32x32 (extra huge) this will give you enough space to play around with. unless you can't do it any otherway like a capitol or something.

BTW I discussed with arjan and he proposes a Hak-pak for additional tiles and placeables for the already extisting tilesets. So if anyone needs landmarks to be build in 3D-max you can ask Arjan or me to reproduce them.

here are some links you maybe can use

http://home.mchsi.com/~kgauck/taelshore/Dhoesone.html

http://members.aol.com/eddyt3105/birthrigh...s/dhoesone.html

http://webpages.charter.net/ericnoah/noahr...rpg/br-wolf.htm

and maybe Raesene Andu has some good suggestions for you.

hope i helped you out a bit

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just want to make sure that im gonna do this right. When you say domain/Provence,Mean's we are speaking of one huge 32X32 area that is to contain Bjondrig, Hidaele, Riveside, Dharilein, Romiene, Gaint's Fastness, Noloen, Sonnelind, Sidhuire, Tradebhein, and finaly Ruidewash? If this is not how it's suposted to be, then im confused on how you want it. with a 32X32 area I can problly sqeez thos area's into it, But i dont think ill be able to make the port and capital into it. Thos id feel better making in a differnt say 15X15-32X32 area that would use way points to go back and forth from world area to port/capitol. Well thats my mind feel free to pick it. Just be nice with it its the only one ive got....

Downloads
    Uploads
    > Mika Wrote:
    > When you say domain/Provence,Mean's we are speaking of
    > one huge 32X32 area that is to contain Bjondrig, Hidaele,
    > Riveside, Dharilein, Romiene, Gaint's Fastness, Noloen,
    > Sonnelind, Sidhuire, Tradebhein, and finaly Ruidewash?

I meant Bjondrig [32x32], Hideale [32x32], Riverside [32x32], Dharilein[32x32] and so on...

> Mika Wrote:
    > But i dont think ill be able to make the port and capital into
    > it. Thos id feel better making in a differnt say 15X15-32X32
    > area that would use way points to go back and forth from
    > world area to port/capitol.

Your nose and mind are in the right direction Mika that's a bit how i figured it out 2.

Well I always can make a placeable in the form of a captiol, port, city, town. so when you click it that u enter the place.

this evening 25/11 [GMT] time ill put some useable haks on the net for city-tileset and city interior[blanc] and placeables.

in the mean while u can use this script for the xp-system
    http://nwn.bioware.com/forums/myviewtopic....281849&forum=47

good luck on your mission

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi guys, I am new to this community, but I wanted to throw in some thoughts.

Are you going to set this up all on one server or multiple and portal them? What has/has not been decided? With the new expansion for NWN, will the new use of scripts and customability allow for more leeway in character building? (For instance, making a blooded/non-blooded character.) As far as the original game went, you could play a non-blooded character and adventure with the blooded to assist them in growing, some people may still find this enjoyable, especially with a bonus to XP gains.
    Just wondering if you could add a sticky post for this purpose.

Thread Information