Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Perhaps you guys can help me...

Where can I find an online adurian map, with its kingdons?

Although there's a link to an adurian site in this forum who says that there has a map, I hasn't found it...

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, that's a pretty badass map. Did you make that Raesene?
    Carpe DM

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I didn't, it was drawn up by Rich Baker back when an official Adurian expantion was planned. I just added the boundries and region names (some based on Rich's original ideas).

Downloads
    Uploads
    just wanted to link

http://www.birthright.net/forums/ind...showtopic=2246

its more stuff about maps

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Raesene Andu@Jan 24 2004, 06:01 AM
    No, I didn't, it was drawn up by Rich Baker back when an official Adurian expantion was planned. I just added the boundries and region names (some based on Rich's original ideas).
    Is there any other "official" stuff out there that I missed out on or am unaware of? I've never ever heard of this map before, let alone see it. Is there any more of this kinda stuff out there? I'd love to see it.
    Do you have an original scan of the map available without the borders and names?
    <span style='color:darkgray'>&quot;I like to be passionate and sincere, but I also like to have fun and act like a dork... Geeks unite.&quot;
    &#160;</span>&#160;<span style='color:brightgray'>&#160;&#160;—Kurt Cobain</span>

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Raesene Andu@Jan 24 2004, 05:01 AM
    No, I didn&#39;t, it was drawn up by Rich Baker back when an official Adurian expantion was planned. I just added the boundries and region names (some based on Rich&#39;s original ideas).
    Could somebody upload the original map and Mr. Baker&#39;s notes to the download section?

Cheers,
    E

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Raesene Andu@Jan 24 2004, 06:01 AM
    No, I didn&#39;t, it was drawn up by Rich Baker back when an official Adurian expantion was planned. I just added the boundries and region names (some based on Rich&#39;s original ideas).
    So, is Rich&#39;s map also available without your added boundaries and region names?
    <span style='color:darkgray'>&quot;I like to be passionate and sincere, but I also like to have fun and act like a dork... Geeks unite.&quot;
    &#160;</span>&#160;<span style='color:brightgray'>&#160;&#160;—Kurt Cobain</span>

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think this is a copy of the original file...
    http://users.chariot.net.au/~hoss/ADURIA.JPG

I don&#39;t have Rich&#39;s original notes online at the moment, although you can download http://users.chariot.net.au/~hoss/Ad...ographical.doc which is my version of his notes on Aduria, just expanded a little. The core information is copied straight over.

There is one major error in that document (it was carried over from Rich&#39;s notes, but has since been corrected). Lets see if anyone can tell what it is...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Raesene Andu@May 3 2004, 03:20 AM
    I think this is a copy of the original file...
    http://users.chariot.net.au/~hoss/ADURIA.JPG

I don&#39;t have Rich&#39;s original notes online at the moment, although you can download http://users.chariot.net.au/~hoss/Ad...ographical.doc which is my version of his notes on Aduria, just expanded a little. The core information is copied straight over.
    Thanks, a very interesting read indeed. How much of this is your creation, and how much more have you added since? And how much contact has the BR crew had with Mr. Baker the last few years? With the introduction of HackRight it seems even less likely BR will be supported by WotC

There is one major error in that document (it was carried over from Rich&#39;s notes, but has since been corrected). Lets see if anyone can tell what it is...
    I don&#39;t know, but there seems to be more than six empires mentioned in the text althought it says there were six human empires in the part about the Nehalim.

Cheers,
    E

Thread Information