Hybrid View

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've finally got around to setting up a new BR resource page. This page will mainly be an archive for my own material, but I'll also be accepting new material from anyone who has something to add.

This page will accept almost anything BR related (either 2E or 3E) as long at is original. If you have something to submit, either e-mail directly at hoss@chariot.net.au or use the link of the webpage.

To visit the Endless Maze, go to http://users.chariot.net.au/~hoss/
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    ehm... There doesn't seem to be anything there, except a jpeg ad for the site itself.
    <span style='color:darkgray'>&quot;I like to be passionate and sincere, but I also like to have fun and act like a dork... Geeks unite.&quot;
    &#160;</span>&#160;<span style='color:brightgray'>&#160;&#160;—Kurt Cobain</span>

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Try refreshing the page. That is what used to be there, but I removed it to upload the page.

There isn&#39;t a lot there yet, except a few spells I created for BR and a couple of other things, but I&#39;ll be adding more as soon as I finish converting it.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Thread Information