Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Beginning with Dragon 315 Campaign Classic articles will once again appear in Dragon magazine. They will cover all of the old Ad&D settings including BIRTHRIGHT!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you can bring up info on this, I believe we will all be glad.

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe this is the article Aurel was referring to (A preview of Dragon #314). Should note that it appears to be just the one issue, not a continuing series of articles, and also the list below does not mentioned BR and the into says NEARLY every campaign setting, not every campaign setting. Have to wait and see I guess.

CAMPAIGN CLASSICS - This special issue returns D&D gamers to their roots. We're presenting an article from nearly every D&D campaign ever produced, from Al-Qadim to Taladas. Each article takes some part of these campaigns settings and presents it updated for D&D 3.5. This issue also features a history of the D&D campaign settings by Stan!

Dragonlance by Jamie Chambers - This article gives you information on playing a draconian character, as well as some feat options for your favorite draconian.

Greyhawk by Erik Mona - Resident Greyhawk guru Erik Mona gives us dozens of regional feats for the Greyhawk setting, usable whether you play in Oerth or not.

Al-Qadim by Dean Poisso - The sha'ir class returns to D&D! Harness the power of magic through your gen with this new 20-level class.

Ravenloft by David Noonan - You fought Strahd in 1st Edition and 2nd Edition, now battle the most legendary vampire in D&D in revised 3rd Edition. Plus, revisit Castle Ravenloft with a brand-new map of Strahd's lair.

Kara-Tur by James Wyatt - This article provides ancestor feats and martial arts styles for the regions of Kara-Tur.

Red Steel by Frank Brunner - Witness the return of cinnabar and red steel, the affected, and tortles.

Plus, Blackmoor, Dark Sun, Planescape, Hollow World, and more!
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Thread Information