Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that since the BoR was written by Ed Stark and the BRRB was written by Rich Baker it may be that they had differing opinions on bloodlines. But your right I dont advocate a True bloodline for any starting character. I just like clarification.

Now to other things.

I'm sure that a remnant of the Roele bloodline exists somewhere on Aebrynis. Some imperial daughter/son took a vow of silence and divested his bloodline in a phylactery or other. Maybe on Aduria or the Shadow World. It could be the reason why the Gorgon has not achieved Apotheosis.... Because he did not truly extinguish the Line of Roele.

On the Boeruine bloodline - I think it should be upgraded to Great (even the BRRB says this)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Aurel@Nov 13 2003, 04:48 PM

I'm sure that a remnant of the Roele bloodline exists somewhere on Aebrynis. Some imperial daughter/son took a vow of silence and divested his bloodline in a phylactery or other. Maybe on Aduria or the Shadow World. It could be the reason why the Gorgon has not achieved Apotheosis.... Because he did not truly extinguish the Line of Roele.
    And that is the stuff that creates adventures. . .
    Duane Eggert

Thread Information