Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Everyone. It's time to meet the new Birthright Developers who will be developing Core materials for the 3E Birthright Campaign.;)

Travis Doom --- Travis Doom is the writer of the current BR conversion Manual.

Elton Robb --- I myself I'm trying to inject new interest in BR 3E, and I have also written a conversion manual.

Hopefully, Ian Hoskins. Developer of the Aduria Expansion.

--------
    Support Roles

There are two people who fill Support roles. They are:

Arjan --- Birthright.net Webmaster

Richard Baker --- Wizards of the Coast correspondent and original developer of Birthright.

I have a new poll. It's time to voice your choice on the new Official BR Line. Although we are going to update Birthright into 3E with the Release of a new Birthright Campaign Setting (which will consolidate the material in the Atlas, the Birthright Rulebook, and <Ruins of Empire[/i]). We are also going to release Updates for each of the Region expansions like Havens of the Great Bay and The Tarvan Wastes.

You get to tell us what you would like to see.
    Regent of Medoere

Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by Elton Robb Although we are going to update Birthright into 3E with the Release of a new Birthright Campaign Setting (which will consolidate the material in the Atlas, the Birthright Rulebook, and <Ruins of Empire[/i]).
    Is the third option in the poll supposed to say one monster book instead of three. As in a new version of the three old books combined? Other wise I'm not sure what the third poll option refers too.
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by Elton Robb
    Elton Robb --- I myself I'm trying to inject new interest in BR 3E, and I have also written a conversion manual.
    Is this in an online format? If so whats the web address?
    Lawgiver

Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by Lawgiver

Is the third option in the poll supposed to say one monster book instead of three. As in a new version of the three old books combined? Other wise I'm not sure what the third poll option refers too.
    Acutally, the Choice is between having 3 Monster books: Blood Enemies 3E with Awnsheghlien Template, a Shadow World book, and a Monstrous Compendium containing new monsters by Submission from BR.net readers

--- OR ----

A Monstrous Compendium combining the three books.

:)
    Respectfully Yours,
    Elton Robb
    Regent of Medoere

Downloads
    Uploads
    In that case I might combine the Blood Enemies and Shadow World book, but I'd leave the Montrous Compendium seperate.

I really don't have the need for a full seperate Monstrous Compendium. I don't see adding more than 20-30 monsters to Birthright (without creating to many funky creatures), which is hardly enough to fill a compendium.

Since it would be smaller it would be better to tack it on to the end of another publication. However, I'd add it to the main 3e rules book rather than the Bld En. and SW combo.
    Lawgiver

Downloads
    Uploads
    I already tried to start the Book of Guildcraft once, so i would to see it started (and finished).:)
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by arjan

I already tried to start the Book of Guildcraft once, so i would to see it started (and finished).:)
    It seems so far that 100% polled would like to see a Book of Guildcraft. We will get around to it once we can fit it in the schedule. :P

This poll is to see what future official product that the BR fans want.:)

Respectfully Yours,
    Elton Robb
    Regent of Medoere

I'm sure that like everyone else here we would love to be involved in this expansion. To see the rebirth of Birthright is a dream alot of people have.

If you need any help please ask away and we all will lend a hand.
    The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of God stands forever.
    (Isaiah 40:8)

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think there is a need for a book of guildcraft, as rogues are the only class without a book now that the book of regency has been released online. Actually I originally thought that the book of regceny would include both fighters and guilds, but it was not to be.

My thoughts on content
    - the usual on strategies
    - more detail on trade routes. TR always seem to raise a lot of questions, so finalise the rules in BoG. Perhaps some rules to deal with pirates and bandits raiding TR.
    - Some prestige classes. Personally I would make the guilder (assuming you still want to use the class) a prestige class, one with several guild related bonuses. My merchant-adventurer prestige class is based on the guilder, and could be converted with miminal effort
    - some info on assassination, ingtriges, etc. Major part of a rogue's actions.
    - I would also like to see more on mercenaries, perhaps a small section on famous mercenary companies and that sort of thing. This should probably have been in BoR, so you may still want to keep it seperate, if so I may write up something sometime. Also, if anyone is interested I can redo my old pirate info, expand it a little and add a few new pirates etc.- Anyone care to add to the list?

Finally, I don't think it should be huge, although after everything is added it will probably turn out fairly big anyway. I know from working on my Adurian Expansion that these projects can grow big really quickly. Currently the Adurian Rulebook is a 1.5 meg word file and it is only about a 1/3 complete.

Now the monster books.

Lawgiver: I've already come up with more than 30 new monsters for Aduria, mostly to give the setting a unique feel, and I'm still working on the shadow world monsters, so I think it shouldn't be too hard to come up with new monster. If you like, I can make my shadow world monsters available as I create them and they can be used for a book on monsters. Probably should keep the Adurian ones seperate for now, as most require different climates/terrain than is found in Cerilia.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've recently begun working on some prestige classes and timeline advancements for Birthright. In fact, I've just recently dedicated myself to updating the setting. However, I would like at all cost for these to not seem in vain (to me at least).

To this effect, I would like to assist in official production and updates (etc.) if at all possible.

I do not have anything really complete at this moment, but my ideas are forming well. Nonetheless, your post has gotten my attention, and I'm excited to see the setting updated. Just say the word, and I'll lend you my back to help carry the load.
    Explain how this is a signature, its not my handwriting.

The hardest part was teaching the bunnies to hug. -Duke Phillips

Thread Information