Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bloodmark

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's my Bloodline ability score writeup:

Bloodline (Bld)
    Bloodline measures your character’s purity of blood and lineage. This ability is especially important for bards, rogues, and scions because it helps with leadership.
    You apply your character’s Bloodline modifier to:
    Bluff, Diplomacy, Gather Information, Intimidate, and Perform checks against creatures with the same subtype as your character.

Generating a Seventh Ability Score
    As the standard rules for generating ability scores are geared towards generating six ability scores, some methods must be tweaked when generating a seventh ability score.
    The standard method described in the Player’s Handbook is used as normal, with an additional roll for the additional ability score.
    The standard point buy method uses 28 points.
    The nonstandard point buy methods each gain an additional three points to spend.
    The elite array method uses the following ability scores: 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, and 8.
    The additional methods of determining ability scores are unchanged, with the exception of making an additional roll for the seventh ability score.

----

Subtype also includes race... an elf is a Humanoid (elf). So an elven scion of water would be a Humanoid (Elf, Water), and be able to add his Bloodline modifier to certain rolls against elves and creatures of the water subtype.
    I walk this fine thread...

Mourn

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mourn said:
    I've been working on a generic bloodline system that will operate outside of the Birthright setting, and was looking over the Bloodmark ability, which is remarkably weak and does nothing to differentiate the different bloodlines... so I came up with this alternative, which I have only begun testing. [...]
    (emphasis mine)

So what does all of the stuff below the piece of text I quoted have to with [B]Bloodmark[B]? I'm afraid I just don't see it. Am I missing something?
    <span style='color:darkgray'>&quot;I like to be passionate and sincere, but I also like to have fun and act like a dork... Geeks unite.&quot;
    &#160;</span>&#160;<span style='color:brightgray'>&#160;&#160;—Kurt Cobain</span>

Thread Information