Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll be starting up a new pbem set in the wildlands of Rjurik and the western reaches of Brechtur. All regents will be available for play (including The Fae, Ghuralli, and so forth). It will use the BRCS rules with some minor changes and additions.

I have a webpage up at http://users.chariot.net.au/~hoss/pbem but it is still in its early stages, so not all the information is up there yet.

To join, send an e-mail to me at hoss@chariot.net.au with your 3 favourite regent choices. Be sure to check the current regent list before applying though as your favourites may already be taken. I would also prefer players who have access to the Rjurik Highlands or the Havens of the Great Bay accessory.

Turns will be 1 action/2 weeks to allow time for everyone to conduct diplomacy and allow me time to resolve wars and adventure actions.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Only 6 places left in this pbem, the rest have all been snapped up. The remaining regents include 4 goblin regents who each rule a few provinces in Urga-Zai, 1 guilder, and 1 wizard.

Chief Gladdishk (Urga-Zai)
    Chief Mgullik (Urga-Zai)
    Chief Nybwyl (Urga-Zai)
    Warlord Zhourgg (Urga-Zai)
    Siele the Fisherman
    Tyddral

Special Guest (Donor) morgramen's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a fantastic image Ian! Who painted it?
    "You need people of intelligence on this mission... quest... thing."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Luis Roya, it is called the Wind from Hastings.

It is one of two paintings he did that I really like. The other is called The Last Prince of Ireland and show a warrior with a sword and horse overlooking a valley in which two armies are charging down opposite hillsides towards each other with the sea in the background. There is another of his works of a frozen lake with 3 nomadic hunters carrying fishing spears walking through the snow on the shoreline. Jutting out from the shore is a bare tree with a raven sitting on it. Other ravens fly overhead and there are mountains in the distance. I almost used that one for the pbem page, but it didn't quite fit with the text and links I needed to add.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Know where to find an online copy of Last Prince of Ireland? I really like the one on your webpage, and would like to see the other one!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've put all three images on my server for you to download.

http://users.chariot.net.au/~hoss/royo1.jpg (Last Prince of Ireland)
    http://users.chariot.net.au/~hoss/royo2.jpg (Ice one with the 3 rjurik and the ravens)
    http://users.chariot.net.au/~hoss/royo3.jpg (better copy of the one on my webpage)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice...thank you very much! I like 'em all!

Thread Information