Downloads
    Uploads
    I lost *all* of my gaming supplies in a recent move. My duffle of goodies has vanished and so far most everything has been easily found and purchased...except a boxset of Birthright. If anyone has a set and wants to sell it please let me know at jigure@yahoo.com. I live in Orlando, FL. Also, if you have a word or PDF version of the books that'd be fine too but I would really like to have that map that comes with the set. I will look on E-bay in the meantime. Thanks.

~Ryan

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would definitely recommend ebay. I saw an entire set, complete except for Tribes of the Heartless Wastes and The Rjurik Highlands on ebay for about $30.00 after bidding. If you can't find what you need there, I'd be surprised. It's how I got all of my books.

-Saerko

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you will want the set in PDF form (instead or in addition; it's 5$ a book IIRC), all the birthright books are available for purchase from RPGNow.com or svgames.com

That's how I got my collection (I live in Israel, it is an rpg-forsaken land)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am new to birthright and am looking for the books. I saw this thread and went looking at e-bay and rpgnow and svgames.com and all I could find was the Ad&d rule books and campaign setting. Do they have a d20 or 3rd edition out I am missing or maybe calling it the thing. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Faelar
    [FONT=Geneva][COLOR=green]There is nothing like a forest to make you realize how truely small and insignificant you are.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Birthright was released under 2nd edition, and the line wasn't even completed. I was never officially converted into 3rd edition by TSR or WotC, but the good people at this site are working on an official conversion to 3rd edition (approved by WotC). As of now, it is still in draft version. You can find the "brcs playtest" pdf file at the downloads section of this site.

Thread Information