Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    On the matter of regency:

It seems to me that the introduction of skill modifiers in this game has greatly reduced the use of regency from when it first came out. Now regents need not spend 12 rps to increase their chances of a rule action suceeding, if they have +12 in administration. It is almost as if the skills have replaced what the rps were intended for, at least in every day actions. Hence you get the large build up of rps. I think that is inpart what the regency cap was intended to curve but it doesnt quite solve the problem. Once you hit your cap and gain a point you are still in the same boat but with an extra rp.

Shane

Downloads
    Uploads
    According to the BRCS, if you have +12 in Administration (assuming 10+ ranks), then you'll only get a +2 synergy bonus to the actual domain action check. You get +1 per 5 ranks in the requisite skill, which is not at all as potent as RP. Those 10 ranks of Administrate save you 2 RP - not unrealistic for the amount of experience and skill necessary to get those 10 ranks in the first place.

-Osprey

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ahhh....
    Boy dont I feel like a dolt!

Thread Information