Downloads
    Uploads
    I was wondering if there is anything out there for those of us who like the Birthright setting, but still heavily use the second edition rules. In particular, was anything ever released for the Core Rules 2.0 for Birthright. Also, if there is any place that has the second edition products. I am trying to collect everything second edition orinted for the setting that I don't already have.
    I'm sure that the new version of D&D is great, but those of us who have put numerous hours and not to mention dollars into second edition, would at least like to see archived information on the "old" stuff. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    An attempt to email you bounced -- but there has been posts of potential interest this very month.

Check http://www.birthright.net/forums/index.php...t=ST&f=2&t=1953

(or in English -- " Is there anything to BR besides a 3E conversion" a couple weeks back, which has links to sites on some realms in a variety of mechanics.

The twelve tribes, or 13? is rules-independent, and some talk that may grow up to be useful if I actually put work into it is on Fudge Birthright on an interest in as rules-independent material as possible.

Especially with 3.5 just out there is the possibility that Hasbro/Wizards may change rules faster than completely volunteer fan labor updates conversions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks I enjoyed a lot of it years back, but didn't save anything. Substantial chunks are an enjoyabe reread.

Lyndon

Thread Information