Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ideas

Downloads
    Uploads
    can anyone submit ideas for your anduria expansion and how far are you into it, is there any TSR related material?
    Satanta

Downloads
    Uploads
    Satanta , is there a map of Aduria somewhere or it has to be created from zero ?
    Are you sure Attila the hun was human ?

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are some very rough maps available at http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Labyrinth/8099/

I'm currently in the process of redrawing them, and expanding them.

Much of the other information on the page has been changed since I originally wrote it, but it will give you an idea of what is planned.

On the subject of submissions, I was planning on writing everything myself, but you have any good ideas I'd be willing to look at them.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ian!

I was thinking about the wastes.Maybe it is not just a heartless , lifeless desert but it hides many desert-adapted races that could raid the neighboring estabishments.I haven't read all of your material yet ,perhaps you already mention the above somewhere.What do you think of that anyway?

Hmm ...Perhaps some sort of Anuire's Five Peaks only larger and much more organised.Perhaps little realms are scattered through the Waste... (+++)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have just read your Adurian Wastes.It's already there!! :P

If i come up with something new (perhaps a very rear desert oasis or spring that serves as base of operations) i'll post it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've made a few changes since the original information was completed, but here is a basic overview of the powers and races of the Adurian Wastes (a region that covers much of northern Aduria).

1. The Ssarak Dominion.
    The dominent power in the region, the homeland of the Ssarak people is situated in the ancient volcanic peak known as The Spire. Although the race is primarily found only in that one province, their influence spread across much of the central provinces of the wastes, and the control several mines in the Azure Peaks, where slaves toil beneath the earth for valuable minerals and gemstones that are transported back the The Spire.
    The Ssarak council of Sorcerers holds much of the magical potential of the land under its sway and its powerful members stand ready to repel any invaders.

2. The Scorpion.
    This powerful Awnshegh hold four provinces in the north of the wastes, his army of goblins and other monsters raiding neighbouring lands for slaves and resources.

3. Royla.
    A tiny realm in the north of the wasteland founded by a group of Anuirean and Rjurik followers of Aeric. They seek to restore the land devestated by the explosion at Deismaar, but more often than not find themselves just trying to survive against the attacks of the desert goblins, Ssarak raiders and other dangers that lurk within the wasteland.

4. Octavius (Lucitian Governer)
    Apointed ruler of all of the wasteland by the Emperor of Lucitia, Octavius holds on to only three provinces, protected by fortified camps and a large army.

5. Desert Goblins.
    Controlling several of the harshest provinces, these hardy humanoids are based mainly in the ruins of an ancient Lucitian fortress, which is lucky enough to still have a stable water supply. From their, hunters track anyone, or anything unlucky enough to come within range.

6. Kroharn.
    The desert fox, a wily old nomad whose raiders have long dwelt within the southern deserts of the Adurian Wastes, makes his living from raiding Neha and Lucitian supply wagons. While the war between the two great empires continues, Kroham has a good supply of food and weapons.

7. Bandits.
    Based along the eastern fringe of the wastelands, the bandit tribes raid the rich coastal lands for food and slaves, which they sell to the Ssarak and the other occupands of the wastelands.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How far are we for the first Adurian PBEM to be launched ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    i had started to work on my one anduria but i only fully fleshed out a number of races, one similar to your bandits who i based heavily on irish clansmen of the 14th centuary, but addapted to suit the hot climate. in mine they were a one of the gruops most responsable for pushing the rjurik out of anduria under the command of azari. i have one or two such races who ive invented complete cultures of and if you want ill send them to you so you could borrow anything you like to save time .thats if you want me to , if not lust say no.
    Satanta

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would certainly like to see your ideas. My old e-mail adress isn't working, so send them to dmdarkstar@yahoo.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    With the desert and savannahs that Aduria holds, I would expect that it would have been the original home of the hyena-headed Gnolls.

Perhaps there are many other beastmen from this land, and there could be a culture and religion similar to Egypt, where animal-headed gods and god-kings rule.

Thread Information