Thread: 500 Members

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I notice that today the number of members signed up to Birthright.net has reached 500, quite a milestone. Welcome all, I look forward to posting new material for you all soon, and enjoying reading everything that has been posted by others. Keep up the good work.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    It be nice if even 10% of the 500 were active in posting material! This site would be jam packed with info.
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am afraid, as if so often the case with Birthright mailing lists/message boards only a few are actually active in posting messages and material. Take the Birthright mailing list for example, there are over 350 people subscribed and I get about 1d4+1 messages a day.

Actually, I think these discussion boards are working quite well, there has been a lot of activity, as a few posts using the writer's guild as well. I shall be intersted to see if it continues to be as active as the months pass, although being the official website is certainly a bonus, as is being linked through WotC.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would have to agree that being attached to the WotC site is a big help. I would never have come to this site if it hadn't been for that fact. Over all I have been pleased with the activity. I am not sure if I could keep up with the reading if all 500 members posted each day! ;)
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the
    United Provinces of Cerilia
    "May Haelyn bring justice to your realm"

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have trouble keeping up with all the posts at the moment, especially when I only get about a hour a day online, usually after I get home from work.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, I'm trying to catch up, but usually I only have time to read half the new topics before I go off. Aw well, I prefer not having the time to read anything, than wasting my time not reading anything :)
    Respectfully submitted,

Temujin,
    Would-be ruler of you all. =)

Thread Information