Welcome to the first of a series of regular design contests for the Atlas of Cerilia. It is my hope that the BR community uses this opportunity to become involved in the Atlas project and helps create something significant.

Overview
This time I am looking for information on the contellations of Cerilia, and consequently the star signs for the Cerilia Horoscope. As Cerilia has the standard 12 months, then we will be looking for 12 of these. One, Haelyn (see the Crown of Glory entry in Ruins of Empire) is already mentioned, but there are still another 11 constellations to describe.

Obviously, as this information will only take up a small section of the book, we're not looking for vast essay on each star sign, but around 75-125 words or 2-3 paragraphs would be good. You can include a brief history of the constellation (who discovered it, who is named after, that sort of thing), a description (what does it look like) and a short rumour or event that might surround it (either magical, religion, or cultural). You don't need to include all of these, or any, but something like that would be good.

How to enter
It is quite simple. Once you have written up your description, either post it here on the forum/list in reply to this message, or e-mail it to me directly at dmdarkstar@yahoo.com.

Remember to include the name of your star sign/constellation, its description, and the name (or alias) that you wish to use in the Atlas credits section, as everyone who submits something to the Atlas of Cerilia will get a mention.

This contest will run for two weeks, and I will post the final list of star signs/constellations a week later.

Contest Rules
1. You may submit as many different entries as you like.
2. The usual warning on profanity etc, keep it clean please.
3. The project head (that would be me) has the final say on what is included in the Atlas.
4. Your submission may be edited before inclusion in the final Atlas.