Downloads
    Uploads
    Does anyone know if there is such an editor. If there isn't is it possible to change unit values, or possibly even create new units? Any help would be appreciated.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am unaware of such a program.

I have been trying to find this game for ages. I dont want to buy a 1997 game and they often dont work on xp machines now so paying for a game that has no tech support anymore seems foolish. I dont suppose you know where you can get this game for free do you?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not for free, but I imagine you can buy it cheaply on e-bay or amazon.com.

Downloads
    Uploads
    don't know about XP, but the windows installation runs just fine on win2k, provided you update with the latest patch and set down your resolution (it's just about impossible to see anything if you play bigger than 800x600).. i've had numerous crashes when adventuring, but i tihnk that's because i was playing the gorgon's crown... guess the engine doesn't like the gorgon going on adventures

dude, buy the game... anything to support the title, and make sierra dig it up and make that sequel they promised so loudly.. besides, how much can it possibly be? i bought it in the USA 3 years ago, for a grand total of 5 USD..

also, who needs tech support anyway? like it's worth your time calling those dorks.. any problem they can solve for you, you can easily solve yourself.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ive got two copies of the game. one works in xp one doesnt.

in the version that does work adventures are hard because all the characters are move/attack a lot faster. adjusting the game speed has nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo difference so i play it very rarely.

definately buy it. still a great game for when your bored and how about sierra re-work and re-release the original and then complete a sequel. actually i believe it was supposed to be two sequels.

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe the was originally going to be a Birthright Deluxe version, which was the original game with the latest patch and editors, a few new scenarios and so on, and then there was going to be a true sequel which was going to include other regions of Cerilia, navel rules and so on.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    and neither came out. shame on sierra

Downloads
    Uploads
    bloody typical more like!

realistically though its all due to game sales. crappy sales poor back up.

later.

Thread Information