Thread: Hogunmark PBEM

Downloads
    Uploads
    n playing a PBEM domain style game set in Hogunmark.

There is a cool supplement released years ago by the RPGA detailing the Hogunmark

region and the death of Queen Freila. I`m interested in six players, each

taking the role of one of the settled clan Jarls who aspire to succeed the dead

Queen. If thats not enough, outside forces such as the White Witch, Blood

Skull orogs, and Rjuvik bandits may take advantage of the confusion to take a

bite out of the kingdom. We can add some of the nomadic Jarls and even some of

the guilds and temples if I get an overwhelming response.

Any takers? If so, please respond via email NOT the list. No need to

clutter up the space here with this. :)
    NOTE: Messages posted by Birthright-L are automatically inserted posts originating from the mailing list linked to the forum.

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You may wish to list your e-mail address as a part of the message for those viewing this through the Birthright.net message boards, which is where most of the BR community will see it.

Unless you are a registered member of Birthright.net when you post through the mailing list the message boards simply gives you the Birthright-L identy (i.e. the script assumes you are the mailing list posting, not an individual) so any messages asking for a response via e-mail, rather than just a simple reply, cannot be replied to by anyone on the message board unless you also give your e-mail address as part of the message.

Just thought I would let you know.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Actually, there isn't even an email under Birthright-L's member info. So even though I am a registered member of Birthright.net, I still can't send you an email if I'm interested (I'm definitely curious).

-Osprey

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Osprey@Aug 12 2003, 09:38 PM
    Actually, there isn't even an email under Birthright-L's member info. So even though I am a registered member of Birthright.net, I still can't send you an email if I'm interested (I'm definitely curious).

-Osprey
    as you noticed in the signature of the Birthright-l member:

NOTE: msg posted by Birthright-L are automaticaly inserted posts.

that only occors when a user posts on the mailinglist and doesnt have a BRnet user account.

A.
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Thread Information