Well, since you guys asked for it, I'll begin my work now.

This timeline is going to be set 60 years (240 turns) from the time set in Ruins of Empire. I'm not in this alone, however, all of your feedback will shape this timeline.

Essentially, there is going to be 60 years of material for all of Cerilia and will include new 3E game material. What I would like from anyone whose willing to part with their opinion is to hear what changes you all would like to see. I can't fit everything and some people will have conflicting desires, but I'll handle this as fair and judiciously as neccesary. Mostly, I would like to gain a general direction for the campaign.

If possible, I would like to work with Raesene Andu, if he wants to set his Adurian expansion with this project.

The opinion of the masses will greatly influence this project, in any case. Now for the questions:

1. Would you like to see Anuire become more unified or more fractious?
2. Should the elves lose more ground, gain new ground, or both?
3. Should the elves lose more ground, gain new ground, or both?
4. Should any humanoid nations progress towards civilization?
5. What Awnshegh/Ershegh should still exist (besides the Gorgon) and should any have changed, disappeared, emerged, expanded, contracted, been replaced, etc?
6. Should Avanil and Boeruine still be stalemated?
7. What regents and organizations will still exist (many human characters will be dead)?
8. Who wants Masetians? (I like the Crown of Glory island of the masetians)
9. What about the Dragon Isles (or wherever the Basarji came from)?

I'll post polls and questions periodically to discern the will of the masses. I am henceforth devoted to this project in addition to anything else. :P