Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member marcum uth mather's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    when would the othere and more powerfull Awnsheghlien take notice. would the Gorgon like it if a new scion of Azrai all of a sudden poped up near him. Or would he try to recruit him? there is also the question that when a regent carector becomes a Awnsheghlien, whats to stop a bunch of heros coming to slay the beast. a interesting plot twist I am working on would involve the players trying to save there friend from othere heros, while trying to stop a emerging scion of Azrais rampages

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thursday, July 04, 2002 8:34 PM
    marcum uth mather wrote:
    >
    > when would the othere and more powerfull Awnsheghlien take notice.
    > would the Gorgon like it if a new scion of Azrai all of a sudden poped
    > up near him. Or would he try to recruit him?

These issues were discussed in the Giantdowns and Tuarhievel sourcebooks.
    They weren`t settled definitively, but there is some consistent material
    there. The short answer is, he likes the idea, but it doesn`t work out and
    he tries to destroy the lesser awnsheghlien.

Kenneth Gauck
    kgauck@mchsi.com

************************************************** **************************
    The Birthright Homepage: http://www.birthright.net
    To unsubscribe, send email to LISTSERV@ORACLE.WIZARDS.COM
    with UNSUB BIRTHRIGHT-L in the body of the message.

Downloads
    Uploads
    if you let a player play an Awnsheghlien, and you dont want him to powerfull remember that the world a large will hate him. there will be wanabe heros by the dozen trying to kill him all the time. this can be good and bad. if he gets lucky, he kills a few and gets a few more blood points. or just have a 35 lvl palidin of ultimate evil destruction come by and wack him if he gets to big for his britchs.

Downloads
    Uploads
    if you let a player play an Awnsheghlien, and you dont want him to powerfull remember that the world a large will hate him. there will be wanabe heros by the dozen trying to kill him all the time. this can be good and bad. if he gets lucky, he kills a few and gets a few more blood points. or just have a 35 lvl palidin of ultimate evil destruction come by and wack him if he gets to big for his britchs.

I think that one must consider the player very carefully when deciding to allow awnsheghlien characters. In a game that I DMed briefly I had some one playing an elf with a great bloodline of Azrai and bloodform. I allowed this because the character was terrified of transformation and did everything possible to prevent it.

Thread Information