Thread: Avatars Wanted

Kalien
    Hi,

I was wondering if anybody could point me towards a place where I might find a jpg or gif image of the following regents from Ruins of Empire that would be suitable for using as an avatar?

Rogr Aglondier
    Aeric Boeruine
    Thuriene Donalls
    Daeric Mhoried
    Laela Flaertes
    Fhiele Dhoesone
    Tie'skar Graecher

I'd like to get them so that we can offer them to players in our upcoming PBeM.

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rogr Aglondier's image can be downloaded from http://users.chariot.net.au/~hoss/gallery/rogr.jpg

The rest I don't have scans for yet.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's Aeric:

CM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    John, who is running the game with you and are you taking players yet??

Kalien
    Originally posted by Rhobher Nichaleir@Jul 23 2003, 10:12 AM
    John, who is running the game with you and are you taking players yet??
    John Machin and I are putting together a Birthright PBeM set in Anuire. There will be a number of changes in the setting, both politically and geographically.

These primarily include:
    1. The Duchies will be trying to select a new emperor to replace the one that just died (this is for the players to determine during game play)
    2. The Temples will be trying to elect an Archprelate of the Imperial Temple (any 'factional' denomination allowed, e.g. Haelyn, Nesirie, etc).
    3. Geographical changes include minor adjustments to some province levels, etc.

The game will be using character rules from Ars Magica 4th edition (with can be downloaded for free via Atlas Games). Knowledge of the rules is not required. We will be giving all players domain packages with their regent already made up - though players are encouraged to get back to us if there is anything they would like changed.

However, John and I still have a LOT of work to do before the game is ready to play. As such we are not currently accepting general player submissions. A few domains have been assigned to people helping us in one way or another.

When the game is ready to be opened up for play, we will notify everyone by posting on the Birthright mailing list and on these forums.

Thread Information