Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DM=Evil

Downloads
    Uploads
    The worst thing that happen to me was in 1st edition Ad&D about a year before i quite d&D altogether until 3e. He let a character pray for teh sword of Kas. The plan was that I would "steal" teh sword and be possesed. They told me that he was praying to his god for a powerful sword. So I stand guard while he prays. Anotehr character who heard about the plan laughed because it "back-fired" I didnt try to steal the weapon so teh DM had the sword possess the otehr player and he attacked and killed me with teh artifact.

Why they thought a ranger would steel his compaions weapon I'll never know. Ironically it was because I roled played my ignorance about what the sword of Kas was that got me killed. I had a few rounds to act while it appeared and before the character finished his prayer and chanting. I could have killed him for being so evil. But i was playing a character with little knowledge of history.

How a DM could just allow a character to pray for an artifact I'll never know.

Downloads
    Uploads
    first excuse my poor english.
    i will tell you what i will do to my players. First you should know that i usualy played birthrigth in the second edition. I start my group in Gravenmuhl ( Brechur) they work as special agent for an old man named luther Adler the regent of the eastern wooding compagnies. They had open a new litlle village in Rulsfeg for thier trade route. Because of the pirates increase and the black ice bay ship frequently lost at sea. that the back ground

Afther a while they will go to the village brigning suply. In the same time, the black ice bay trader guild ( Evil regent) will hire some evil doer to drestroy this holding. A cancer mage ( Book of vile darness ) will create a diease to infect the populace of Rulsfeg. The diease will kill almost evryone in the province and will spread in the domain real quick. this will happen in the autunm. When the winter come the player will stay stuck in rulsfeg because the snow will block the path.
    Now imagine the group stuck in a little village where evryone is dying and the plagues only cure is unknow. the worst of it will be that the dead one from the plague will raise from dead as zombi. Not at the same time but one by one. i will describe them each villager raising while the other healty villager watch in horror without doing a thing. Will they search for a breach in the shadow world? try to find a cure or flee.
    The cancer mage will ofthen apear in the village ( he is disguise as a traper ) he will leave clues for the group.
    Gnoll raid will be more frequent on the village because the plague will kill also the forest animal.
    eventualy the black ice bay trader will show up with a cure for the plague.
    When the player will leave this place, they must head back to Draugreen to report thier employer about the plague but they will realiste that this something wrong with the land, mist and some strange wandering gypsy ... guest what the whole gravenmhul will be a new domain in Ravenloft.

My player wanted to play in Birthrigth seting but i guest i will play in ravenloft after all.

Thread Information