Downloads
    Uploads
    If you trace the Orogs/Goblins family tree back, where does it originate? Many campaigns actually have them related to humans. According to the boxed set they were on Cerilia before humans.
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Birthright Developer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Who says they have to be "related" to anything? Unlike the real world, where humans came to be as they are through evolution, the races in a fantasy world can originate pretty much as they are in a mythical godly creation.
    Jan E. Juvstad.

Kalien
    The goblins certainly have their own deity, so I imagine their creation myths have them created as some sort of master race.

Whether they are fashioned in the likeness of a mighty warrior to serve their god in that way or whether their god was cunning, and granted them the ability to survive through sneakiness and high fertility is up to you I suppose.

But I don't know of any BR reference to their origins.

Thread Information